Hi all. I just faced a problem. When I am testing my game in desktop computer in Unity3D Editor, it’s fine and I am able to see all the GUI elements of the game. But when I test the same game on my Android Device (Note 3) I am unable to see them. What could be the problem and what I should consider of chaning? I tried to align those GUI elements closer to the screen and futher, but it’s the same. Also I tried to change the “Near” of the MainCamera, but I don’t know if it’s going to change anything. Any ideas? Thank you for any responses. Appreciate.
If you set the aspect ratio of the editor (see image below) to something like in the image below, are you having the same problem ? it could be that the editor is showing a part of the screen that your device doesn’t has, and the texture is on that part of the screen, so it falls of on the phone!

If you’re using OnGUI to position your GUI elements, use Screen.width / height rather than hard-coding the x & y Screen positions.
If you’re using GUITextures, don’t position them using the x & y pixel inset, position them manually instead.
Nick, I tried to change it in Unity Editor - no luck, I mean, it’s showing me GUI elements just fine. But not on my Android Device. They are not cutting edges or something, they are invisible.
Intense_Gamer, I’m positioning them manually. Tried changing them from Sprite to GUI (was Sprites, as simple images): created empty GameObject, added Plane, Mesh Renderer, and Material (which contains Unlit/Transparent Shader).
Thank you both for contributing with my question. Will try some other things.
EDIT: It’s very silly situation, because one GUI element of the game is showing up, so I tried to entirely copy that GUI element with all the objects in that element, but without any luck. It’s just doesn’t show up.
I also changed those GUI elements file name (from .psd to .png), but, again, without any luck.