Unity game music

Where can I get free game music for putting in my game? I don't really mind what style.

4 Answers

4

Flashkit has some good music loops, shorter ones for building your own music or longer ones that could easily be played on their own. Problem is finding good freeware ones. :)

Another good site is Incompetech. The guy who runs it makes all genres of music, usually long 3-minute pieces and they sound amazing... especially given that they're all royalty-free.

wow Incompetech that guy is amazing

–

http://soundimage.org/ I've created over 1800 tracks of music and sound effects that can be freely used with attribution. Most of them can loop as well. Enjoy!

–

youtube =) google =) http://downloads.khinsider.com/ =]

http://www.freesound.org/ is very helpful I’ve found. You can also make music (no pun intended) using audacity

Hi. Lots of songs and loops DOVA-SYNDROME(https://dova-s.jp/) .
It’s often used in Japanese free games.Their license permits to use their sounds as background music for commercial games.
YouTube Channel is this !
DOVA-SYNDROME YouTube Official - YouTube