Gooday All,
I’ve made several games, all are rather short and not something I want to publish. I have a website( www.cartoonattack.net ) that I would like to upload my games to using the Unity web player so that others can go to my website and play the games on there, I’ve tried several things and failed.
if one of you could explain to me how to implement the web player to my website? I’ve been using the Weebly drag and drop tool to build the site just because I don’t really do HTML. if I can’t use the Web player than could someone tell me how to upload the game files so people can download them from my website.
I'll try this when I get home. I may need more detail but I should be fine, thanks!
– J-R-Woodok so when i press build it asks what should i build it under i did desktop but that didnt seem to work?
– J-R-WoodAnd i don't understand what you mean resulting .html and .unity3d file
– J-R-Wood