Why is Blender Object rendering like this?

Hello everyone,

I just imported this model i made in blender to unity and both the .blend and .fbx file have this weird problem, where some of the cylinders render kind of like inside out i guess? I dont really know whats happening here, is it a problem with unity? Because everything seems fine in Blender. In the picture I attached you can kind of see the problem I am facing.

Normals are inverted.

Most Shaders / Materials in Unity only render one side of each triangle.

This means you must make sure which way the triangle faces are pointing while you are modeling the object.

Here’s how to see which way your triangles are facing in Blender so you can flip them around:

You can also usually fix this by just enabling “face orientation” by clicking on the icon that looks like two overlapping circles in the bar above the workspace, and then checking the box next to it. you will then see blue and red faces. Then go into edit mode, and if you see any red faces on the outside of your model, you should select all of the red faces, and then press Command-Shift-N (if your on mac, idk for windows), open the popup in the bottom left, and uncheck the box labeled “inside.” when you see all blue faces, you’ve done it right.