-1_Starter_Scene Missing. Can't do tutorial

I have been at this for several hours now and I can’t get past the tutorial request for me to doubleclick the Starter Scene:
Assets/_Unity Essentials/Scenes/-1_Starter_Scene

1st I got the error that I didn’t have a license, so I realized I had checked the box for AI and needed to purchase that, so I removed the project and created a new project without either of those boxes checked.

Now when I get inside the project, and double-click the Starter Scene, nothing happens. So I right click and try to OPEN, but it is disabled. Create and Import are both of no help because they expect me to have these assets somewhere on my drive I guess.

So how do I proceed? Thanks!

also, I have removed and recreated a new project 3 times now as well, trying to make sure my settings are all right and nothing is corrupted.