3D Platformer Devkit reduced $150 one week only

Hi!

Please check out our new devkit -
besides a full working platformer (with animated heros, enemies, quests etc etc) you will find
-over 100 custom objects (on one texture! so you can use this content even on a iPhone!!)
-11 terain textures
-lots of objects like chests, items etc etc
-every “humen” object has animations like idle walk attack etc - depending on the role in the game!
and may many more.

TO GIVE EVERY ONE A CHANCE TO GET THIS AWESOME SET WE LOWERED THE PRICE TO 150$
GRAB IT NOW :slight_smile:

CHECK OUT THE WEB PLAYERE HERE!

Check it out

Hello is there a demo to play, i think it is expensive because i have nothing to test.

I was very interesting in this incredible, beautiful, complete asset… until I see the price.
I know there is a lot of (great) work into this product.
I’m a teacher and I could make various small educational softwares for my pupils, with this set to use in different ways. But it’s unfortunately too expensive for me.
However : Congratulations !!!

6R

Personally. I don’t really think that the price is too high. The quality is excellent. Too bad I don’t have a need for those kinds of assets at the moment.

No demo = no sale

It announced me 427.50 Euros, so it’s about 300 USD ? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Actually a bit more, it’s 600 USD :slight_smile:

No demo or video preview available? As an independent developer, this is a hefty investment from a cost viewpoint and videos/demos would really help. It looks nice from the screens and I really hope to see more information!

A nonindie wouldn’t buy this, hehe

Too expensive. Just about the assets, they are very stylized, that means that you need to continue in the same style or you can throw them away.
If the scripts are good, then a demo is necessary to show what you can really do. Even if there are 100 objects in your prototype, there are bigger and better value (only the assets I mean) at Meshbox, Arturia, Daz, etc…and cheaper.
Now if you have all the scripting, collision, combat etc… for doing a Zelda like game, then it is different.
Please post a demo so that we can ‘play’ with it and see its real value. $450 is not something anyone will pay without thinking a lot.

Hi!

yeah working on a demo - tomorrow I hope that I can upload a video and then a demo a bit later :slight_smile:

cheers

Looks awesome though!

Also I wish the links people give would provide the prices on them, annoying having to run the asset store just to find out.

too expensive.

Agree on this very much

Demo??? I’m excited. My wallet is dancing on the table.

Can someone tell me where I can upload the demo? please :slight_smile:

You sell an item for 400$ and yet you don’t have a place where to upload a demo?

first post updated!

Updated it with what? No demo? Great update.

This looks interesting but, as others have already said, it really needs a webplayer demo.