animation speed and AnimationEvents

I’m adding a few animation events to my animation and then later adjusting its speed like so:

animationState.speed = x;

What is the easiest way to adjust the timing of my animation events when I adjust the speed. For example, if I set up my event to fire 1 second into a 2 second long animation, and then I set that animation’s speed to 0.5, I would now like the event to fire at 2 seconds since the animation will now take 4 seconds to complete.

Multiply the time you want to wait by 1/animationspeed.

For example:
You sped up the animation speed to 0.5. The original firing point is 1, but multiply that now by 1/0.5 and you get 2.

Actually, it appears this already happens automatically and I had an unrelated problem. Still, I knew how to do the math, I just didn’t know how to get a reference to an existing AnimationEvent and edit its time. How do you do that?