Beta Testers Wanted (Please)

Hello, my development partner and I are nearly finished with our first game, and would like the feedback from published iPhone game/app authors. If you’re interested in trying a beta version (via ad hoc distribution), please send me a PM with the following info:

An iTunes link to your game/app

A link to a website that you use to publicize your game/app

An email address from the same domain as the website, that I can use to contact you

We’ve tested across the range of devices, so we are mainly interested in feedback of a general/gameplay nature. Basically, does this game suck? Does anything feel missing? Etc. No heavy lifting is required.

I let you know if you’re accepted (or not) soon – I’m looking to send out a build this weekend. If you’re accepted, I’ll ask for a device UDID.

Thanks!

John Balestrieri
Tinrocket, LLC

Hello again,

Happy to report that beta testing has begun, with the first beta sent out this morning. If anyone else is interested in testing my game – whether a published author or not – feel free to drop me a PM.

And, I hope my previous post did not sound snooty; I’m new to this iPhone beta process and finally have all the wrinkles worked out (i.e., 3 attempts at getting Ad Hoc provisioning to work) so I have a bit more time help out those of you who are less-familiar with the iPhone dev process (Such as obtaining your device’s UDID)

The game we’ve developed is a ‘casual arcade game’ – I’d really like to hear what you folks have to say; this forum (and the IRC channel) has been a big help in getting up to speed with Unity and the iPhone.

Thanks,
John Balestrieri
Tinrocket, LLC
www.tinrocket.com