I’m getting the following error:
I’ve installed 32-bit Java, the Android SDK, plus several platforms (including API level 14), and I purchased and installed the basic Unity Android extension. As far as I can tell, I’ve followed the instructions. I’m running on Win7 64-bit, and this box is offline (I’ve done offline installs of everything).
I did a lot of searching on the error messages, and I tried several things with no success (such as moving the adb executable to tools, and making sure there weren’t spaces in the SDK path). I’ve also verified that my Android device can be seen by the adb tool, and the SDK manager runs fine as well.
What bugs me is that I’m also seeing this in the console:
It looks like Unity can indeed see the platforms I’ve installed; it just can’t use them for some reason, and the “No platforms found” error is just a fall through for another problem.
Any ideas?