Character Controller.move not working?

Hello,
I am following N3K EN’s endless runner tutorials on Youtube. However, I could not move the character around. Here is my script:

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;


public class PlayerBehaviour : MonoBehaviour
{

    private CharacterController controller;
    private Vector3 moveVector;
    
    private float speed = 5.0f;
    private float verticalVelocity = 0.0f;
    private float gravity = 12.0f;

    // Use this for initialization
    void Start()
    {
        controller = GetComponent<CharacterController>();

    }

    // Update is called once per frame
    void Update()

    {

        moveVector = Vector3.zero;

        if (controller.isGrounded)
        {
            verticalVelocity = -0.5f;
        }

        else
        {
            verticalVelocity -= gravity * Time.deltaTime;
        }
        //X - Left and Right
        moveVector.x = Input.GetAxisRaw("Horizontal") * speed;

        //Y - Up and Down
        //Z - Forward and Backwards
        moveVector.z = speed;
        controller.Move(moveVector * Time.deltaTime);
       

    }
}

Could anyone help me? I went through the tutorial numerous times but still it’s not working. I rewrote the script, too. Could this have something to do with a missing component or wrong setting?

where is “moveVector.y = verticalVelocity” ?
you have //Y - Up and Down , but nothing there, perhaps you’re not pushing him down…
do you have any errors in the console?
do you have CharacterControler On the very same Gameobject?