Commercial and Non-Commercial in Unity 4.6 Free

Hey guys, sorry if this is a bother but it's been bugging me for a while. I'm a noob with Unity and I've recently felt in love with game development. So, I downloaded the engine(Unity 4.6 Free), and did the survey for the license. However, a chose 'educational' in one of the options given. Does that mean I won't be able make commercial games? The T&C's mention Unity Pro having that condition but I couldn't find anything about the free version. And if that's the case, can I change the agreement so I CAN make commercial games? Apologies if this sounds stupid. I'm stressing about it, and I can't clarify for myself since my laptop and PC aren't with me at the moment.

I'd recommend downloading Unity 5 instead. You can use that to make profits from it, as long as you don't cross the 100K revenue line. If you do, you need to purchase a pro license.

Thanks very much for your reply. It seems that that's the only alternative, doesn't it? It really can't be helped. Whether or not I do have that problem, I'll probably download Unity 5 anyway. Thanks again blizzy.

You can change the license from within the client. Click Help, then Manage License, and then Activate New License.

Thanks Ryiah! You have no idea how much you've helped me.