Efficiently duplicate an image onto many objects

I have a plane with a script attached which uses SetPixelData to draw onto the base texture. I now want to show this same rendered video stream in many other places in my scene (I making a room with many video screens which should all show the same thing). How do I do this efficiently?

I can put the same script on every plane (video screen) but then it slows the game down to a crawl as it’s having to render the same thing eight times. I tried to apply the same material to all planes but this did not seem to duplicate the image. Any ideas?

Thanks

Solved and it was so simple! Just make a public method on the class that does the drawing that returns the Texture2D that it is drawing onto. Then just call this method in the script of the objects that want to render the same thing and set the returned Texture2D to the base texture. I need to stop programming after wine!