FarCry / Arrow inspired adventure


Latest screenshot

You can download the build here: Download “20mb” or use the Webplayer

Currently i’m working on a adventure/shooting game in my down time.
And i’m now at a stage that i would like to show you guys the first build of the island and i would like to know what you guys think about it.

Don’t look at the animations for now

Today i added some banana trees a flying plane and now i’m working on man made walking trails across the island.
Also i added some blue fog to bring the island more to life and create more depth.

The download is also updated

This looks really good.

looks good, we are going for the same game except I am in the snow. Your models look great, did you make them?

Thanks!
Yes all the models are made by myself.

Holy crap this looks great!
Can I help make a HUD for you?

I may require your assistance soon.

OT:
is that weapon from your “Project Warfare” or did you make it specifically for this game/creation?

I will soon post screenshots of mine once I make the terrain look more realistic.

Also that plane, will it be cosmetic or will it play a role in your game?

@FBTH Thanks but there won’t be any hud in this game

@PenPB Yes this is the gun from “Project Warfare” and for now the plane is cosmetic i don’t know for now where to go with the story.

There’s a new update. I added bloom ship wrecks and more. The download link is updated.

And feel free to give feedback.

I couldnt get the download to work. It says I am missing the mono.dll, I do have the mono.SECRUITY.dll in there. Is there something wrong?
Yes, I have the data and the executable in the same folder.

Thats odd i reuploaded eveything. Try to delete all old files and redownload the player.

Now I can open but it just shows up as black screen with a white flashing particle… Maybe its my computer

Thats strange. Did you give it some time to load? Also what are your specs?

Looks great :smile:

Can you make a webplayer? Much easier then downloading something…

Sure no problem but its a big file so i hope it works in a webplayer

Webplayer link

Will try the we player when I get home.

What OS are you shooting for?

This looks amazing!

That’s very pretty, keep on keepin on.

Wow, I love your vegetation! I’ll definitely grab your packs for my project. I was thinking about writing a vegetation generating algorithm to add to my procedural levels. I want players to be able to build anywhere on the map - but clearing the bushes and chopping the trees will be a big part of the job.

Are you open to extra freelance work? :smile:

Very impressive!! What is the combat going to be like? Also, may I ask if you’ll be implementing a damage models system? And if so how you intend on doing so? Like Soldier of Fortune damage system.

Also, with that plane buried halfway in the sand, did you model it upright and just angle and bury it within the Unity editor?

@jaybennett That sounds like a good idea. Also i’m always available for extra freelance work so just pm me.

@Ethaninja For now i’m not planning to implement a damage system. As for the plane i first made the correct plane thats in the air. After that i made a new texture for the damage ones and added some bending en twisting to the model.