I have just started using Unity and have found when I create a game object (i.e., a cube) it appears in the heirarchy, and appears to be able to be modified using the toolbar, but the game object never actually becomes visible (i.e. you can find the object in the scene but nothing actually appears or is visible in scene or game mode). If I however load an already existing scene I can see and modify these game objects no problems, I just can't create any new game objects.
I have taken a screenshot to illustrate the problem http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/fha221/?action=view¤t=unity.png
Are there any settings which may be preventing me from seeing game objects? I have tried switching between RGB, Alpha etc and Scene and Game views as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Unity.
Maybe take a screenshot of Unity while you have selected the object and while your view is centered on the object. Just edit your question to add a link or further information.
– Bunny83Thanks for the suggestion - have now done this.
– anon1954859I have the same problem but the legacy shader didnt solve it can anyone help me ?
– QasemDaqqa