How to setup common server for application?

Hi,

I am working on a application which has to interact and share the commands and control.
For this i need to setup the server and get the common IP address, i dont know how to setup the server.
Is there any free site where i can setup the server or using unity service we can setup the server?

Please help me how to do this.

Thanks.

You’re going to have a hard time finding completely free servers. Google search for VPS servers and compare prices for the specs you need. Digital ocean has good prices on the low end. There are lots of small outfits with some good deals for small packages. Then there’s always the Amazon and Microsoft cloud services, but they are generally priced at a premium, though they sometimes offer free trial periods.

You’ll want to answer these questions first before shopping around:

What OS do I need? (Windows or Linux, and what flavor of each do you prefer?)
How many cores do I need?
How much memory do I need?
How much storage space do I need?
How much total network transfer do I need per billing period? (generally per month)

Pretty much every offering is just a different combination of answers to those questions.

can i any tutorial for this for setup and development?

I’m not aware of any tutorial for how to rent a VPS.