How to show all available in-game languages on the Apple App Store page

Hi,
I am using the Unity localization package to localize my game. My game is available in more than 10 languages, but on the Apple app store game page, only the English language is displayed under Languages information. I'm trying to figure out how to display all languages in the app store. It looks like I need to add some information in the build to indicate the available languages. But it would be great if this information could be added automatically in the iOS and Mac build by the localization package, if possible.

Do you know how to show all available languages on App Store page?

Thank you.

Did you add the app name support?
https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.localization@1.4/manual/iOS-App-Localization.html

1 Like

No I didn't. I just added this. Do I need to change the short name and display name there? As my game name is the same English for all localizations. And do I need to change anything in Xcode related localization? Like here?
9252042--1293762--Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 1.26.39 PM.png

Just adding it should be enough. Make sure you are on the latest version 1.4.4 as I think you did need to set the name values on earlier versions.

1 Like

Thank you. I am using v1.3.2 on Unity 2021.3 and v1.4.4 is not available for this one. I am uploading my build again for review. I hope this time my problem will be solved.

1 Like

If it’s not visible in the package manager you can edit the manifest.json file in the Packages folder instead.

1 Like

Thank you. Adding iOS info fixed the problem for iOS product page. But it seems this iOS info is not working for Mac. Is there a Mac info as well?

No we don’t currently support Mac info. I think there were some issues trying to generate the xcode project. Could you please file a bug report so we can look into it?

1 Like

Yes, I submitted a bug report. CASE IN-52879
Do you know how to fix this inside Xcode?

Thanks.
I believe it's similar to the changes that we make for iOS but we don't have the internal access during the build. You may be able to copy the iOS project file changes.

1 Like

I copied all .lproj folders from iOS xcode project and pasted to Mac xcode project. then copied Localizations variable from info.plist in ios project and pasted to info.plist mac project. Still I am not seeing this area updated with all languages like iOS:
9253470--1294128--Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 2.48.31 PM.png

What other files and folders I should copy?

I'm afraid I don't know. I would have to spend some time looking into how it works, that's what the bug report is for ;)
Is there any documentation from apple to explain how to set it up?

1 Like

There is no documentation by apple. I am searching everywhere for hours. If I find something, I will let you know.

1 Like

Maybe this?
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/adding-support-for-languages-and-regions

1 Like

Yes, this approach solved the problem. I did not tried this before because this did not solved the problem in the iOS version. Not sure though if copying .lproj folders solved the problem or this ;).

1 Like