Lighting problem in WebGL Application

Hi all,

I build my project to Web/WebGL and i see on Web platform lighting is good but WebGL it is bad.
And some shader is wrong (see window door).
How can I fix it?
Direction Light Intensity on Web = 1.87.
Direction Light Intensity on WebGL = 1.
If i set Intensity of both version is equal, lighting on WebGL version is very very shiny.


Thanks in advanced.
–DevirosVR–

I have what looks like the same problems with my builds, even with WebGL quality set to fantastic, and all my textures at 2048^2 and trucolor.

2039963--132313--1.JPG

2039963--132314--2.JPG

When I tested it, baked lightmaps weren’t being applied at all, and shadows were really sketchy too. Dynamic lights seemed to do alright though.

I’ve got only 2 directional lights in my scene. No baking, no GI. Shadows disabled as getting a flickering effect of shadows (filed a bug report as this happens even in the Editor)

Do u have solved it? I’m having the same problem!

Yes it was fixed years ago, what version of Unity are you using?

Check your quality settings