Makehuman, Blender visemes to unity for lip sync

So I am just learning about lip syncing for my characters. I would like to use “Cheshire” to add lip syncing to my characters.

I have imported a “makehuman” character (mhx2 format) to blender. I know I need Shape keys for the script as well to make it work. I am struggling with trying to export shape keys from blender to unity (Exported character as fbx format from blender).

In blender it has the following:

87473-capture.png

However, these are not part of the actual shape keys on my character for export:

87474-capture.png

Does anyone know how to use the “Visemes” as the shape keys for my facial lip syncing? Is there a good tutorial that shows how to use these “visemes” correctly? Any direction/tutorials on this would be helpful.

EDIT: For a unity side setup of cheshire I go over that in detail here:
http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1313992/cheshire-lip-sync-index-out-of-range-error.html#answer-1315255

I figured out part of it. I still am working on how to get these working with Cheshire.
I now get an error saying that index is outside of my array when I try to generate the animation. I will be researching how to fix this.

In Makehuman…

• Under Pose/Animate tab select the “Game engine” rig
  • export as mhx2 formate (This is an external format that you have to import to make human. Google it)

In Blender…

• Add mxh2 files (Google how to do this)

• Enable mxh2

• File > Import > mxh2

• Select your mxh2 file generate from makehuman

• Add the following settings on your import

• Select Override Exported Data

• Under “Import Human Type:” select Base

• Select “Face Shapes”, Then “Face Drivers”

• Under Masking select “Apply” button

• Under Rigging select “Add Rig” and Rig Type = Exported

• Now open “MXH2 Runtime” (On Object Root)

• Select a face viseme (As seen in the picture on my question)

• In the explorer select the :Body object

• Select the object data (triangle looking picture, this is to add shape keys)

• In the black arrow dropdown for your shape keys select “New Shape From Mix”

• Adjust min and max data values to your liking

• Repeat selecting visemes and setting it as a shape key that you name until done

• Export as an FBX

In Unity…