Materials change

Hi everybody,

I created a model with schetchup. Instead of adding materials in Sketchup, I just added colors anywhere I want a material. I exported the FBX file and I edit the materials with Unity. It works fine, until I restart Unity. When I reopen the file, the old colors are affected while the new materials still be there but not showing in the model. I would like to know how to maintain the new materials, so the materials I change are saved.

Below, the original color and the new material. I originally edited the color but Unity made a copy and created the new material.

Thank you for your help.
Bests regards,

Eima

I found the solution. I could edit the materials, but I shall not have changed the name. When I delete the old color and rename the new material with the name of the color, then re-import the materials, the new materials replace the colors.