Mulyiplayer game help

Hi guys,

I’m making a fighting game and I want to put them multiplayer online and offline.

There are any way to chose the inputs like Player 1 keyboard Player 2 gamepad.

Like script uses a var to get the inputs like source.Input…

Can you send me some good tutorials of multiplayer networking, and chose gamepads?

There are tons of good tutorials and documentations around the web.
That’s what I found in 20 seconds of searching on Google:

A very good Network-Tutorial I learned a lot from: http://cgcookie.com/unity/2011/12/20/introduction-to-networking-in-unity/
The Unity-Documentation for Input in General, also covering different input-types like Gamepad, Joystick etc: Unity - Manual: Input

I will read this thanks :slight_smile:

It sounds like you are not even wanting Networking at all. It sounds like you are wanting to use the same device and just have different input types. Like if I were to connect 2 Xbox controllers to the computer how I would say player one controls this and player 2 controls that? However… if you are talking about having Networking and multi-user then that would be 2 separate issues. In that case you should first worry about getting the two inputs on one system working before venturing into Networking them.

I suggest you take a look at AppWarp for getting multiplayer networking in your Unity game. Its a cloud based solution without requiring you to host anything.
Here is the developer wiki where you will find a tutorial as well.
Product Site