Hello I am new to Unity and have the CarTutorial, SewerProject and 3rdPersonShooter downloaded in .zip and want to know how to get them into Unity to run them? None of the .zip had documentation and I searched this forum for a while before deciding to ask myself. Thanks!
unzip the projects, look for a folder called scenes and in that folder there should be a unity3d file. open that one and Unity should start and open the project. you can also open throught the file menu.
U can unzip it, then place it somewhere u like. Goto unity click file > open project and navigate to where u placed ur unzipped files. Then Unity will start the import process and when Unity is done, just click on the scene files usually .unity3d files (Hint: The one with a unity logo) usually is the scene file.
![]()
U are welcomed. Glad to help.
Cool thanks! Looks really cool now hopefully I can figure it out and make a demo soon!