PlayerPrefs.SetFloat() losing its value?

Hello,

I am at Unity 2022.3.10f1 and tried using PlayerPrefs.SetFloat(sKey, fValue) but then when retrieving the value with PlayerPrefs.GetFloat(sKey), its always 0.
Then I tried a Player Prefs Editor asset, and when attempting to set a float entry I see the value gets added but one moment later it disappear! :eyes, only the key stays there with no value.

My workaround now is to use an int pref and convert back/forth to the float I need.
Thanks,
Pablo

Uhm, sorry. It seems it was only an error from my side, or an old PlayerPrefsEditor asset that broke the key somehow.
Now I am seeing the value with a newer PlayerPrefsEditor and SetFloat/GetFloat work as expected.

Thanks for the update Pablo! This might also be useful / interesting to you:

Here’s an example of simple persistent loading/saving values using PlayerPrefs:

Useful for a relatively small number of simple values.