Projection Mapping Interactive Book Help

Hi guys, for my final year project of university, I am creating an interactive book through projection mapping. Basically a book with a projector and Kinect sensor mounted overhead, projecting a 2d interactive story with interactive elements being triggered by touching the book. Here are a couple of examples of interactive books, which I am hoping to achieve the same look of:

https://vimeo.com/203193098

Here is where the problem lies and here is how I view this project. The first part is creating the story and animation, which will then be triggered by the Kinect sensor , by touching different projected elements on the page. Connecting the Kinect sensor to Unity does not seem difficult from what I have seen, however having the projections being projected on the correct page, and recognizing the page flip is the part in which I am confused about. I know a printed recognizable qr code or symbol is needed on the page, with a camera or scanner which would scan it, send the page number information to unity, for it to project the correct page. This is where I am completely lost. I don’t know what software or piece of code is needed for this to be possible and I was wondering if anyone had information or could point me in the right direction to achieve this. I am out of my depths for most of this but understand unity enough to create this project on an ipad if the projection mapping/projection fails. Thank you for anyone who can shed some light on the matter.

Hi, have you solved the problem? I have the same problem with my project

The solution to this is in OpenCV