Remote Config callback firing multiple times

I noficed that when I run my game in Unity Editor, the callback for Remote Config is fired many times:

This is my configuration:

private void Awake ()
{
    UnityServices.InitializeAsync();

    TimeManager.RunDelayed(0.5f, () =>
    {
        RemoteConfigService.Instance.FetchCompleted += ApplyRemoteSettings;
        RemoteConfigService.Instance.SetEnvironmentID(ENVIRONMENT_ID);
        RemoteConfigService.Instance.FetchConfigs(new UserAttributes(), new AppAttributes());
    });
}

private void ApplyRemoteSettings (ConfigResponse configResponse)
{
    if (configResponse.requestOrigin == ConfigOrigin.Default) Debug.Log("[Remote Config] No settings loaded, using default values.");
    else if (configResponse.requestOrigin == ConfigOrigin.Cached) Debug.Log("[Remote Config] No settings loaded, using cached values from a previous session.");
    else if (configResponse.requestOrigin == ConfigOrigin.Remote) Debug.Log("[Remote Config] New settings loaded, updating the cache.");

    UpdateSettings();
}

Any idea why is this happening?
I am using Unity 2021.3.28f1 with Remote Config 3.3.2.

Does not happen for me with RC 3.3.2.
I would check the TimeManager.RunDelayed (perhaps it calls several times) or if the Awake isn’t called on multiple objects.
Also delaying the FetchConfigs by 0.5 second does not sound like a good practice - there is no guarantee it will take less than 0.5 second. Instead make the Awake async and await the UnityServices.InitializeAsync() call - this way the other code will run only after the initialization is completed.