Reset Camera in Mouse Orbit

Hi all, How can I reset position of camera, with using MouseOrbit script or this http://www.unifycommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=MouseOrbitZoom MouseOrbitZoom script?

I know that I must use transform.position / rotation command but MouseOrbit has stronger priority. I also tried turn on/off script, but it was bad solution because camera view was jumping from pose to pose.

So how can I reset camera and then smoothly continue in navigation with MouseOrbit script? thanks :wink:

Are you changing the camera’s position from the Update method? The Mouse Orbit script changes the position in LateUpdate to take account of changes in the target object’s position. You’ll notice that in the script, the movement takes place inside an “if (target)…” block. If you set the target variable to null before moving the camera, the motion won’t be overridden by Mouse Orbit. You can then set the target again when the transition has finished.