(SOLVED) Activating a camera (in a list)

So, I got everything working fine in an array, but since I can’t get the same camera twice, I tried to transform it into a list… But it is activating the object of the camera, and not the camera itself

{

    public Camera[] camerasArray;
    public List<GameObject> camerasList;


    public void camMainMove()
    {
        camerasArray[0].enabled = true;
        camerasArray[1].enabled = false;
        camerasArray[2].enabled = false;
    }
    private void Start()
    {
        camMainMove();
    }
    void OnTriggerEnter2D(Collider2D collision)
    {
        if (collision.CompareTag("Player"))
        {
            Invoke("SpawnRandom", 2);


        }
    }


   
    public void SpawnRandom()
    {
        var randomInt = Random.Range(0, camerasList.Count);

        for (int i = 0; i < camerasList.Count; i++)
        {
            camerasList[i].active = (i == randomInt);

        }

    }

    public void ButtonRemove()
    {
        Removing();
       
    }

    void Removing()
    {
        for (int i = 0; i < camerasList.Count; i++)
            camerasList.RemoveAt(i);

    }
  

}

3635674--296524--upload_2018-9-3_17-17-41.png

I find this post same as yours: How to set main camera? - Questions & Answers - Unity Discussions

Change cameras tags

No, I already tried it and nothing changed.
What I need is a way to activate both the object of the camera and the component “camera”. Plus I need to do it in a list so the “(your gameobject).camera.enabled = true;” won’t work