Unity crashes when opening project

Unity is crashing when I open a project sometimes a takes a little while up to 30 seconds but it always crashes. I just updated it this one works but is older https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/unity-editor/
Here is the log when I run it with LD_DEBUG=libs /opt/Unity/Editor/Unity
gist:c5c4c87e7fbc04cd5ee50b945cea01ae · GitHub

1 Like

Can you post a log without LD_DEBUG?

Here is is without LD_DEBUG https://gist.github.com/ParkerMc/f9257d1c0a608171e103ff2bb98b9c80

When I updated to a newer version of unity I had a similar issue. The newer unity build used opengl 4.5 when my older used 2.5, I upgraded my graphics drivers to get it to work

That could be it the newest I can do is 3.3.

This does look like a crash in the driver - not necessarily related to the supported opengl version (3.3 core profile should be sufficient).

Is there anything I can do becuse version 5.5.2 works but not the newest, and unity is the only thing that crashes for me.