Unity Creative - PDF Magazine Coming!

We are making good progress with our upcoming Unity magazine! In case you are interested, we have plenty of Ad space available in our first issue. If you would like to get more info on Ad space sizes, rates and such then please feel free to contact me.

Thomas P.

Will this be available for purchase on ibooks?

wow I didn’t notice the support I was getting c.c
Thanks and hopefully if I get in, I won’t disappoint!

Well I sure would like to see that happen but I am not quite sure yet (need to figure out how to go about that).
We will have a look into this.

Thomas P.

Here is a little preview of the cover for the upcoming first issue of our magazine. Also, I’d like to remind those who are involved to finish up their articles as we would like to release the first issue within the next 3 weeks.

Please email or PM me if you would like to advertise in our magazine for info/rates.

Thomas P.

295325--10494--$coveruc_118.jpg

Oh exciting I hope this comes out to be a rather grand and welcomed opening for the magazine!

Nice looking cover Thomas, looking forward to this.
Anything about the price already?

Regards, Robert

@Robert G

:smile:

:sweat_smile:
Great, Thanks.

LAST CALL!

Hey everybody. I would like for those who like to participate in the first issue to get their article/work to me as soon as possible as we are trying to wrap the first issue up (this week). Thanks to everybody who send in their work already! Couldn’t do it without you guys!

Thomas P.