To All iPhone Developers

Yes, you read right. We are currently in the process of creating a PDF based “Unity” magazine for artists and programmers alike (and anybody in between really). As you may know, we decided to quit the Cinema 4D magazine a little while ago due to various reasons.

However, we believe that there is room for a new one and we also believe that the Unity community will stand behind us. Comments, thoughts, suggestions and concerns can be posted here on this forum. If you need to talk in private please email me.

So, as it is… we are looking for some helping hands. If you think your game is worth an article then please contact me. If you think you’re an artist that deserves recognition, email me. If you think you have something that is worth writing a tutorial about simple email me or use the PM system on this forum. Let’s get this going.

I am well aware of the “Unity Developer Magazine” but I believe there is always room for more.

Thomas P.

is the plan to make a free PDF Unity mag?

Thomas,

this is an excellent idea. Not sure if its free or has to be paid for but if its anywhere near the quality of your last magazine then I will happily subscribe.

It won’t be free but it won’t be horrible expensive either. Probably along the lines of $4.99 - $5.99

I got quite a few PM’s of people interested in writing either a tutorial, post mortem etc. Exciting :slight_smile:

Thomas P.