Unity Web Player not installing

So guys, i just installed the web player.
And when I install it something i notice is thats it done already in like a quick second.
After that I start up firefox, and the plugin is not detected.
I tried reinstalling it aswell as, trying internet explorer & chrome.
Still not detecting also.
Restarted my computer also.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Thanks, in Windows 10 it continues working. (At least for me.) I'm on it but it might take some time.

–

6 Answers

6

You have to click the download thing, and follow it all the way till it says your finished. By the way, chrome doesn’t support unity.

I said i did install it, anyways anyone knows what causes this issue?

I have the same problem since the end of 2015 with Firefox 43.0.4. Chrome does not support Unity Web Player anymore.
So my only workaround so far was to use Internet Explorer 11, it displays a warning about Unity every time I play, but it works.

Same problem here with Firefox 43.0.4 and Edge…

I've finally solved this problem by using "FireFox beta" https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#beta I've discover this workaround because my other PC use Firefox beta and the Unity webplayer works on it (and many other plugins disabled in last release version). My current working config : Windows 7 64 bits, Firefox beta 45.0b5

–

I’ve finally solved this problem by using “FireFox beta”

I’ve discover this workaround because my other PC use Firefox beta and the Unity webplayer works on it (and many other plugins disabled in last Release version). Now the Unity webplayer works on my two PC.

My current working config : Windows 7 64 bits, Firefox beta 45.0b5, latest Unity webplayer 5.3.2f1

I finally understood why it works. No matter if you are using beta or release, Unity plugin is ONLY SUPPORTED with FIREFOX 32 BITS, not 64.

–

Unity web player WILL work on safari!

Yeah it is affected by gravity as it's attached with rigidbody2d. The ground under the car is working just fine moving from the right to left but i want the car to be able to move up and down with the ground when the player swipes without falling through the ground colliders.

–