I am look at Visual Scripting to building my own games. I want it to be wide choice of game genre ( Racing, fighting, RTS, Turn base, Platform, 2d 3d.) easy to editor, less confused. Animation blending or(/and) mesh morph script is my main target.
So far I can see there only PlayMaker, Antares Universe uScript… May I miss any other, please post it.
I would like it have include document tutorial, and include whole list of feature ( include present update so far. not future update feature)
Which Visual Scripting suit you and why? you can answer here, include critic about it. I want to see other people view about Pro and Con. up to 5 star would be nice.
I am after what stuff under the hood, easy to editor and best programmer choice. Not popularity sell or nicer look.
Thanks, I’ve read them all. and I find your post are very useful. like those.
and love your post about Neodrop in “Antares Universe or Playmaker? or else?” tread.
But none of those are include “under the hood”… Most of those are saying which more easiest to game building. I just found “Brain Builder” but it do not exist in asset store…
But this link has been already answer for the other question. thank you.
[EDIT]
I just read a whole broken feature list shatter around website until I pick up this " feel very similar to Kismet for Unreal (UDK)" from uScript.
I happen to have a knowledge in Kismet for unreal.