Why is ConfigManager missing in Context?

PLEASE im looking for a solution to this for HOURS now.
I imported all Namespaces am i missing some?

Hi,

It looks like you’re trying to get remote-config settings.

  1. make sure you have the right references if you are using an asmdef.
        "Unity.Services.Core",
        "Unity.Services.Authentication",
        "Unity.Services.RemoteConfig",
  1. Try the following code:
using System;
using Unity.Services.Authentication;
using Unity.Services.Core;
using Unity.Services.RemoteConfig;
using UnityEngine;

public class ConfigGetter : MonoBehaviour
{
    async void Start()
    {
        RuntimeConfig res;
        try
        {
            // Initialize 
            await UnityServices.InitializeAsync();

            // Sign in
            await AuthenticationService.Instance.SignInAnonymouslyAsync();

            //Fetch configuration settings from the remote service:
            res = await RemoteConfigService.Instance.FetchConfigsAsync(new EmptyStruct(), new EmptyStruct());

            Debug.Log(res.config);
        }
        catch (Exception e)
        {
            Debug.LogError(e);
            Debug.LogError("Failed to fetch configs, is your project linked and configuration deployed?");
        }
    }

    struct EmptyStruct {}
}

This Code works but not mine. I only got a Probleme with the ConfigManager

Hi
Does the code not achieve the intended objective anyway?
I believe the ConfigManager is no longer part of the public API maybe you’ve upgraded the version of the package you’re using.
I can see RemoteConfigService now has those methods.

Cheers.