Anyone here going to attend the GDC?
Want to know if anyone wants to do any unity meetups?
Lemme know.
Anyone here going to attend the GDC?
Want to know if anyone wants to do any unity meetups?
Lemme know.
I’ll be there all week (I help organize the Independent Games Festival and Independent Games Summit).
Hopefully me!
I think I will be there.
Well, I live here and work not 1 block from Moscone so yeah, I (and the entire Unity Tech SF crew) will be there! For sure we’ll be sorting out some sort of Unity user meet-up so stay tuned. ![]()
But others should feel free to chime in so we get some sort of roll call going!
I have my ticket/flight/hotel booked so I will definitely be there 8)
I’m going as well.
I’ll be there. Second year. First time doing the Indie Game Summit. Yeah!
Please y’all, at a minimum stop by our booth and say hi. At a maximum I might try to put together a Unity Community Meet-Up.
I’ll share details if I can get that sorted. Keep the posts coming if you’ll be in town for GDC!
Hell yea, I’ll be there. I actually work at GDC as a Conference Associate. I’ll be one of the guys walking around with the blindingly neon shirt.
We’ll be there!
Uh oh, last time that happened we had a great time at Mars Bar! :shock: ![]()
Cool everyone… Hope to see you all there.
I have my plane tickets and hotel, but I still have not purchased the pass yet.
I am still a little unsure as to which events I want to attend.
Definitely want to get as much info as I can about Indie studios.
My game studio = me, myself and I so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which events to attend.
A lot of interesting looking events seem to overlap ![]()
I’ll be there too. Look forward to seeing everyone.
Josh
Last year I did an all access pass and found the main conference portion the most valuable. There are a lot of round tables with industry professionals which was quite interesting and informative (as well as a good chance to network). The casual people in particular struck me as a strong group of successful small businesses which is what I’d like for my indie studio (though not in the casual market). While I did like the indie summit if I had to pick one (which for budget reasons I had to this year) I’d take the main conference over summits and tutorials without hesitation.
I hope that helps, feel free to PM me for additional opinions on what I found valuable and not. ![]()
Josh
I’ll be there, looking forward to it…
You. Me. Drinking competition. To the death! (Or whoever passes out first)
To the Death!*
*i accept no responsibility for actual deaths that may occur
if ((hungover + tired + twentyHourFlightHome) != awesome) doNotWant(painThreshold);
LOL