I am making an fps game and when attaching the gun to the player it looks like have the gun is missing, how do I fix this?
because its too close to the camera and so cant render it as its inside
but im following the tutorial and he has it the same way and and its not doing that for him and idk how to fix it
I cant figure out how to get it to work
Looks like the camera’s Clipping Plane settings aren’t correct. Try changing that “Near” value to 0.01 and see if that looks right. Basically, the camera ignores anything closer to it than the “Near” distance, so anything really close to the camera doesn’t render.
They either didn’t mentioned that in the tutorial, or you overlooked it, or maybe you didn’t put all the objects exact where the tutorial was expecting them to be.
Did you get through?

