Muse Texture - Failed to retrieve artifact

Recently, when attempting to generate images using Muse Texture I’ve been consistently either getting a “Failed to retrieve artifact” message or a prompt stating that I do not currently have an active subscription. I’m currently using the latest versions of Muse Texture and the Muse common library (1.0.0-pre.3). Here is the error that shows up in the logs:

Request failed: https ://musetools-prd-fndabjhyf7dscuby.z01.azurefd.net/api/v2/images/textures/organizations/1113502/jobs/a6c2defc-0d76-4310-b558-9037852e8554 – Failed to download because response was empty: Unable to complete SSL connection
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
Unity.Muse.Common.GenerativeAIBackend/<>c__DisplayClass19_0:g__PollForRequestCompletion|0 () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.muse.common@1.0.0-pre.3/Runtime/Backend/GenerativeAIBackend.cs:242)
Unity.GenerativeAI.Editor.EditorCloudContext/<>c__DisplayClass4_0:<Unity.Muse.Common.ICloudContext.RegisterNextFrameCallback>b__0 () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.muse.common@1.0.0-pre.3/Editor/EditorCloudContext.cs:24)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallDelayFunctions ()

Hi @cjjeffery,
We had some problems with the servers over the weekend. Can you try again and see if the problem still occurs?

1 Like

Hi @genevieve_dufour,
It seems that was the issue, everything is working again.
Thank you!

1 Like