Need help with Tiles not lineing up.

I have been trying to get this tile pallet to work. And I been having an issue and I just don’t know what to do or how to fix it. I made my tiles in Photoshop. Its all set on a grid 200 X 200. It all looks like it lines up properly here.

However by the time I start laying it all out in Unity, something strange happens. Things don’t line up and some tiles even overlap over. I can’t seem to find anything that will adjust it correctly.

I go to the Sprite Editor, and things look like they check out. So I have no idea what the problem is. So if anyone has an idea what is going on and how to fix this, please let me know.

How are you slicing your sprite?

Quick thought also, based on the screenshots it seems your spritesheets don’t have any bleeding. Something to consider

Did not know about the bleeding, I looked it up and learned a few new things. I edited my sprite sheet and it seems to be working good now. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Glad I could help!:slight_smile: