'No Platforms Found' error in Unity Android

I am having a problem with Unity Android - everytime I try to “build”, a ‘No Platforms Found’ error pops up.

Thing is that I already have Android SDK in my computer (copied it into my G drive from the official .zip download). JDK is installed too.

I use Unity 4.0.0f7 Pro version, and have SDK Platforms 2.1 (API 7), 2.2 (API 8), 2.3.3 (API 10), 3.0 (API 11), 3.1 (API 12), 3.2 (API 13), 4.0 (API 14), 4.0.3 (API 15) and 4.2.2 (API 17).

How can I remove this error and build successfully?

P.S. I have already had a look at some of the forum threads regarding this matter. None of the suggested answers has worked for me.

Okay, here’s how I managed to get it work-
(assuming C drive to be your system drive)

1a. Install both 32 64-bit versions of Java in your C drive.
1b. Install Android SDK in any drive other than C. Download and use the .exe file - not the .zip file.
2. Install Unity in C drive.
3. Proceed to creating your Unity scenes and publishing them for Android.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks gdebojyoti for contacting support and letting us know about this problem. I’m adding here a few trouble shooting steps in case other users experience the same issue:

  1. Uninstall the current Android SDK and make sure that you don’t have any more copies of it.

  2. Update Java with an stable version. Bear in mind the latest version shouldn’t have conflicts, but users have experienced problems in the past.

  3. Download a fresh copy of the latest ADT Bundle and install it following instructions, this should configure the development tools correctly:
    Download Android Studio & App Tools - Android Developers

  4. Configure Unity with the installed Android SDK.

If you have problems with the editor read this guide:

Guys, I’ve made all these steps mentioned above, no success…

  1. Android re-installed thousand of times…
  2. Java updated
  3. ADT Bundler re-installed installed
  4. Android-14, 15, 16 17 installed also

Any ideas?