Render texture not applying to canvas

Hey guys,
I’m making an interactive horror game where the player plays the game through a web - browser. This web - browser exists as a series of raw images on the game canvas.

I want the game to have a slightly pixelated look, like that of an old computer screen. I followed a YouTube tutorial and added a render texture to the game, changed my camera’s output to said texture, and placed the texture in a raw image on my canvas. Outside of the canvas, the texture works and make the game look nice and pixelated, however this effect doesn’t apply to the canvas itself. I was wondering how I would fix this in order to apply a pixelated effect to the canvas?

Edit: If it helps, the canvas render mode is Screen Space - Overlay.

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys :+1: