Shadows in baked light map not working

So I don’t understand this. Baking in Unity 5 has making me go crazy many times. In this moment I have a scene where my bake was correctly setup. Everything was working fine and now I had to do another bake because I added more objects. When the bake was done,my objects were correctly baked but there were no shadows.

The last time this happened to me and I found that if I removed the old lights and add a new ones from scratch, this will work. Interestingly, the realtime lights showed everything as I expected. Once I do the same, the result was terrible, and still not shadows. I’m really unhappy with this lightning new system. With Unity 4 the results were amazing! Please tell me that Unity is fixing this. We are thinking seriously to changing to Unreal if this problems are not fixed soon

Just updated my main project, from 4.6 to 5.2…
No shadows…no lightmaps displayed…

I can see them…just not affecting shaders…
Re baked with 4 different modes…

No change…

I am using Android, default mobile shaders…
This is in the editor…
I must be missing something. ?

Fix---------------------------->

I believe the mobile specular shaders from 4.6 are not compatable with the new baked light format in unity 5…solution, get the latest mobile shadets from unity…fixed…

P-