Unity Plugin - Automatically Generate Textures for Models Using AI

I’d like to introduce you to Meshy, an AI-powered tool that revolutionizes the way we create 3D models and textures. Meshy’s new Unity plugin allows you to automatically generate high-quality textures for your models directly within the Unity editor.

Using Meshy, you can save a significant amount of time and effort in the texturing process. The plugin utilizes advanced AI algorithms to create detailed and realistic textures from text descriptions or existing images.

For more details, you can check out the documentation here: Meshy for Unity - Text to Texture

We’re excited to see how this tool can enhance your projects and workflows. Feel free to share your experiences or ask any questions!

Aside from this not being the place for you to promote things, these results are bad. Aside from not properly following the prompt (does this look brand new to you?), the generated textures are hideous to the point where I wouldn’t even use these for background elements. What’s up with the hood? Why are the tires so mangled? What part of my workflow would this help with, exactly?


Also, this is SaaS again.

I suggest you update the link to

The current one is invalid.
Beside I have watched nice progress past year on the reddit.

Doesn’t Unity already have Muse that does exactly this?

Edit: Just saw the OP date. Still, June 2024 was not exactly early, either.