How To Go About Making "Remote" Windows

So, I am working on a game where players work together to control a plane. I have not begun heavy development yet, but am planning to implement the game in such a manner where the inside of the plane is a separate model from the exterior of the plane (The reasoning for this is that I want the players to be able to move around the plane, but I am worried that that having players moving around in a plane that is accelerating and rotating around would be too much for unity’s physics engine to handle consistently, plus I am possibly considering adding AI crewmates to allow the game to be played with a low player count). With this in mind, could I use cameras and some other unity magic to create “windows” that render a view from some point on the exterior model on the inside of the plane.

Yes. Look at RenderTextures for maximum flexibility. Otherwise just have multiple cameras and adjust their rect properties as you like.