Hello,
I only want reflections enabled on 1 water object. But, for some reason, it makes them both have it or not ave it when i edit one of them. How can I do this to only 1 object?
Hello,
I only want reflections enabled on 1 water object. But, for some reason, it makes them both have it or not ave it when i edit one of them. How can I do this to only 1 object?
Anyone ? bump…
It’s been 23 hours. Anyone, please help!
Please? Anyone? c’mon. It’s been 2 days. Does anyone not understand my question?
I doubt thats it.
Most here likely just never wanted to do that and thus can’t offer you an answer, this includes me.
I would normally not come up with the idea to use a shader that has reflection in if I don’t want to use it but instead take its sources, create a non reflection version and use that one
You use the water example prefab multiple times I gues?
If you do, than you change the same material for all water prefabs you have. What you need to do if this is indeed the case, is make a new material and apply that to a new plane.