Shader Made Cube Invisible

Greetings everyone. Does anyone know how to make the cube visible again? I added a shader to the cube and it became invisible. I am brand new to Unity. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Either replace the material with the Default one, or make a fresh cube and stick it in place.

Thank you very much. I would like to keep the Shader of ā€˜Instant Retro Look’ if this is possible. But making it visible

I don’t know what that is but I imagine perhaps it either has a bug in it or isn’t compatible with whatever rendering pipeline you have going in Unity3D.

Are you getting any shader warnings / errors either in the inspector, on that material, or in the log? What about if you reimport the shader?

I’m not a shader weenie but I’ve had moderate success throwing shaders into chatbots and asking for minor tweaks and twiddles, so you might try that approach.

Either the shader isn’t compatible with the pipeline you are using or, more likely, it’s just not configured correctly. A quick search of ā€œInstant Retro Lookā€ shows me that it is likely a post-processing shader that should be applied to a material that is used by a renderer feature and not applied directly to a model. I’m sure the asset has some basic instructions on how to set things up and use them. You should check that first.