Thin black lines between meshes (187985)

Hello,

I have a problem with my current scene. I’m using repitive cubes (10x10 metres) to create the ground of my scene. I’m also using a grid asset (ProGrids) to let all my components snap to each other. The snap size is 0.25m.

Even if I zoom as near as I can I can’t see a gap between my cubes but still there are some thin black lines. If I turn of lighting I can still see these black lines. Here’s a screenshot of my problem:

I don’t know whats causing this issue. I also searched the web for this issue and also tried to turn down the bias value of my directional light - but it doesn’t changed anything. What could possibly cause this problem?

Here are also my lighting and directional light settings:

thank you i am doing this using is = VirtualJoystick;

–

1 Answer

1

same problem here :confused:
wish I could find a solution

Try opening the light bulb suggestion. When you highlight the error line, a small light bulb comes up (as shown in your screenshot). Click that light bulb, it will make suggestion how to fix it.

–