Unity 3.5 glass shader?

is there any glass shader in Unity 3.5, a shader that combines transparency and reflection like real glass?

Look on the reference, I think there is a glass shader there.

doubble checked, no glass shader.
only FX/refractive witch doesn’t do reflections (just transparency+bump)

Right here there is a simple shader:

http://unity3d.com/support/documentation/Components/SL-CullAndDepth.html

tried the “simple glass” shader, it has neither transparent neither reflective propreties?

really?? I gave it a try and it worked fine… Are you sure it was the right shader?

Shader “Simple Glass” {
Properties {
_Color (“Main Color”, Color) = (1,1,1,0)
_SpecColor (“Spec Color”, Color) = (1,1,1,1)
_Emission (“Emmisive Color”, Color) = (0,0,0,0)
_Shininess (“Shininess”, Range (0.01, 1)) = 0.7
_MainTex (“Base (RGB)”, 2D) = “white” { }
}
SubShader {
// We use the material in many passes by defining them in the subshader.
// Anything defined here becomes default values for all contained passes.
Material {
Diffuse [_Color]
Ambient [_Color]
Shininess [_Shininess]
Specular [_SpecColor]
Emission [_Emission]
}
Lighting On
SeparateSpecular On
// Set up alpha blending
Blend SrcAlpha OneMinusSrcAlpha
// Render the back facing parts of the object.
// If the object is convex, these will always be further away
// than the front-faces.
Pass {
Cull Front
SetTexture [_MainTex] {
Combine Primary * Texture
}
}
// Render the parts of the object facing us.
// If the object is convex, these will be closer than the
// back-faces.
Pass {
Cull Back
SetTexture [_MainTex] {
Combine Primary * Texture
}
}
}
}

yes, the exact same shader, here is what i did:
-i opened the “glass-stained-bumpdistort.SHADER” in my project standard assets folder.
-made a copy, changed the name and copied the “simple glass” shader text.
-drag and drop it in my unity explorer window.
-drag it to a default material witch turned into a glass shader.

I am a CG artist, not much of a shader writer and i know there is a minimum technical level one should have, it would be great if you can clarify the right steps for importing a new shader in Unity (used to doing this in maya witch is a bit different).

Use the search, ive posted atleast 3-4 different glass shaders and some other people posted nearly as many.

It really confuses me as to why Unity hasn’t included a transparent reflective shader by default. There’s certainly a high demand for it, I swear we’ve had around 20-30 threads on this by now.

I’ve also been searching for a glass shader with dynamic reflections. I eventually managed to make one, by modifying the MirrorReflective shader/script to include transparency, a base texture, and tinting.

I made a page for it on the Wiki: http://wiki.unity3d.com/index.php/SurfaceReflection

It requires Unity Pro, though.

here’s an updated tutorial on glass i made with free assests

I made some simple glass shaders as surface shaders a few weeks ago: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/171997-Glass-shaders