!!!!UNITY ADS PROBLEM 2024, MEGATHREAD!!!!

I ASK ANYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM TO LEAVE A COMMENT UNDER THIS POST!! LET US REPRESENTATIVES OF UNITY ADS FINALLY HEAR US
firstly, it all started in January 2024, when Unity Ads signed a contract with TIPALTI, then money began to be withdrawn from the balance in small pieces and transferred to Invoices (note that money goes to Invoices when the balance is at least 100 dollars, and for me it was transferred at 50 , 20, 30 dollars each), so now 100 dollars plus or minus are in this folder. Now about Invoices, will the pieces of money that I have there ever return? Because they should have become Submitted a long time ago, but they have not yet received this status. My main question is will these Invoices ever return?
Sometimes, unexpectedly, money was lost and returned to the balance; by the way, these Invoices are still leaving the balance in pieces, 20, 30 dollars each. I checked the box not to withdraw money from the balance for now, so that the money would not be withdrawn on its own. ONE MORE PROBLEM!!! IN MID-APRIL “CUREENT MONTH EARNINGS” stopped updating, for this month I have 100 dollars so far, but the money stopped updating at 46 dollars. PLEASE ANSWER UNITY OFFICIALS WHAT IS GOING ON. THE POOR MODERATORS NO LONGER KNOW WHAT TO ANSWER US, AND WE ARE GETTING EVEN ANGER EVERY DAY!!! DON’T FORCE US TO CREATE NEW TOPICS!!!

Could you please turn the volume down and consider some linebreaks in your post?

Sorry, I’m not an English speaker and I don’t understand English well, can you explain in a simpler way what your question is?

It’s happening to me that the “Monthly Earnings” stopped updating for approximately several days now, I don’t know if it’s a visual error or a worse problem.

I don’t know whether to send a ticket asking for help or something since reading comments it seems there is no support or people who can help us with tickets,

I don’t know what to do, I hope things are updated or fixed soon or some moderator gives us responsible attention.

these damn problems have been bothering so many people since February,
moderators say that they are addressing the team that deals with finance
but we don’t get normal answers, on the contrary, they ask us to “lower the volume” and be silent

I have a slightly different problem. I once entered incorrect details and the payment status was stuck in a “in progress” state. They haven’t been able to help me for 3 months. The last support response was like “I forwarded your request to the finance team. They’ll try to help you.” I have accumulated about $1100 on my balance, which I can’t withdraw. Who has a similar problem?

Scam, Unity lol. We stop using Unity in monetization

current month earnings returned, but the balance was reduced to $62

PLEASE STOP WITHDRAWING FUNDS FROM MY BALANCE