Unity Hub won't starting up

any way to solve this problem? (The old version was able to use but I can’t find the installer of the old version)

I had the same problem when I wanted to update the Unity Hub.
Uninstall the hub and download an older version, that was the only thing that worked for me.
You can only download the latest version from the Unity site. But there are other sites where you can download an installer and they usually have a slightly older version.

Hello,

Would you kindly please report this issue via the Bug Reporter tool?
https://unity.com/releases/editor/qa/bug-reporting
Your Hub logs might have some useful information that we could use to help you, or maybe even find a duplicate issue (The same issue that was filled out as a bug and is currently waiting for developers).
With your logs CQA might be able to provide solutions that might help, but the solutions are not guaranteed to help.

Please make sure to write the exact steps needed to be taken so that the reproduction would be visually seen. Also make sure to attach any visual material so that when testing our CQA team can verify that they got the same results. If you can, please use this template:

How to reproduce:

1. Open the attached project
  2. Do this
  3. Do that
  4. Select this
  5. Observe that

Expected result: Something is visible, something is shown or something happens
Actual result: The opposite of what I expect happens

Reproducible with: Hub version I’m using (e.g: 3.5.0)

Reproduced on: The OS I am on (e.g: Windows 11, macOS Ventura 13.1 (Intel/Silicon))