Physically Based Sky + floating origin

I have a floating origin that I shift periodically, and I also need to shift the sky based on that offset.

In previous versions there was a “Planet Position” field, or something similar, but I can’t seem to find it anymore.

Is this still available through scripting, or is there another way I’m supposed to handle this?

I’m using Unity 6000.7.0b2. Appreciate any insights :+1:

Would this thread (Manually set the WorldCenter / WorldOffset of Physically based Sky?) be of any help for your use case?
It seems that the parameter disappeared a while ago, we’ll investigate.

Another thing would be to look in the Visual Environment override.

You’ll find properties to change the planet center that is now global to Physically based Sky, Volumetric clouds and Water. It moved to Visual Environment back in 2023.3 it seems.
Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. I eventually found it by searching through the source code in the package cache and then adjusted the center position via script… I had missed that it was exposed by switching to “advanced properties”-view (the ‘…’). Now that the atmosphere is working I got another issue, some glitch with the volumetric clouds wind speed when the origin shift happens.. I think I will just leave the wind speed setting at zero for now and continue on.