URP Transparent Distortion

How to properly implement distortion in URP, but consider transparent objects?
I asked this in various places multiple times, but I am unable to get any tips.

The goal is simple, there is some heat/shockwave and it should distort pixels behind.
It is easy to do with opaque texture, but I want the same after transparents, so all my visual effects are also distorted.

If I made copy of buffer into some global “_CameraTransparentTexure” by adding it via render graph, then how would I enqueue rendering of some transparent objects into queue? Can I grab all objects with priority 4000-4500 and force them to render there? Or I should take them by layer or some other system perhaps? What kind of workflow I need to make it work?
I would love if it worked with VFX graph, because I want to use particles as distortion.

1 Like